1. 2023. TBA. Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica.
2. 2023. Inherent vowel property affects stress perception. PhonX @ Rutgers University.
3. 2022. How we know we don't know (with Paul de Lacy). Colloquium Talk @ University of Massachusetts Amherst.
4. 2020. Non-moraic vowels in European Portuguese vowel reduction. Phon Brown Bag Series @ National Chiao Tung University.
5. 2020. The phonetics and phonology of vowel reduction in European Portuguese. RULing XV (Keynote speaker) @ Rutgers University.
6. 2020. The phonetics and phonology of vowel reduction in European Portuguese. Phonetics Circle @ University of California, Santa Barbara.
7. 2018.The phonetics and phonology of non-moraic syllables: Theory and evidence. Colloquium Talk @ National Tsing Hua University.
8. 2018. Prosody is myopic: Minor syllables, stress, and three schwas of Piuma Paiwan. Colloquium Talk @ University of Washington.
Refereed Conference Presentations
1. 2022. Segmental and suprasegmental cues in competition: A nonce word experiment. The 58th Meeting of the Chicago Linguistics Society (CLS 58) @ University of Chicago.
2. 2022. Intonation contour and stress in European Portuguese: A nonce word experiment. The 19th Old World Conference on Phonology (OCP 19) @ University of Deusto.
3. 2019. Enhanced metrical theory and sonority-driven stress. The 2019 Annual Meeting on Phonology (AMP 2019) @ Stony Brook University.
4. 2018. The phonetics and phonology of non-moraic schwas: New evidence from Piuma Paiwan. The 49th Annual Meeting of the North East Linguistic Society (NELS 49) @ Cornell University.
5. 2017. On the interaction between phrase-final lengthening and prosodic structure. The 53rd Meeting of the Chicago Linguistics Society (CLS 53) @ University of Chicago.
6. 2016. Binarity and focus in prosodic phrasing: New evidence from Taiwan Mandarin. The 2016 Annual Meeting on Phonology (AMP 2016) @ University of Southern California.
7. 2016. Major phrases are binary: Evidence from Taiwan Mandarin flat structure. The 34th West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics (WCCFL 34) @ University of Utah.
8. 2016. Prosodic phrasing in Mandarin flat structure. Phonology in the Northeast 2016 (PhoNE 2016) @ New York University.
9. 2016. Does Gujarati stress avoid the lowest sonority vowel [ə]?. The CUNY Phonology Forum – Conference on Sonority @ CUNY Graduate Center.
10. 2015. Sonority-driven stress does not exist. The 2015 Annual Meeting on Phonology (AMP 2015) @ Vancouver, Canada.
11. 2015. Against sonority-driven stress in Gujarati. The 23rd Manchester Phonology Meeting (MFM 23) @ Manchester, UK.
12. 2015. On the existence of sonority-driven stress. Phonology in the Northeast 2015 (PhoNE 2015) @ Yale University.
13. 2011. Focal phrasing in Mandarin. The 61st Annual Conference of the Chinese Linguistic Society of Japan @ Matsuyama University.
14. 2011. Vowel duration in Hai-Lu Hakka. The 12th National Conference on Linguistics (NCL 2011) @ National Sun Yat-sen University.
15. 2010. Monophthongization in the Hualien accent of Mandarin. The 43rd International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics @ Lund University.