1. Phonetics of European Portuguese stress: A nonce word experiment
2. Three different schwas and sonority-driven stress in Piuma Paiwan
1. 2019. Evidence for sonority-driven stress (with Paul de Lacy). Catalan Journal of Linguistics 18.
2. 2018. On the existence of sonority-driven stress in Gujarati. Phonology 35.
1. 2019. The phonetics and phonology of non-moraic schwas: New evidence from Piuma Paiwan. Proceedings of the 49th Annual Meeting of the North East Linguistic Society.
2. 2018. On the interaction between phrase-final lengthening and prosodic structure. Proceedings of the 53rd Meeting of the Chicago Linguistic Society.
3. 2017. Binarity and focus in prosodic phrasing: New evidence from Taiwan Mandarin. Proceedings of the 2016 Annual Meeting on Phonology.
4. 2017. Major phrases are binary: Evidence from Taiwan Mandarin flat structure. Proceedings of the 34th West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics.
5. 2016. Sonority-driven stress does not exist. Supplemental Proceedings of the 2015 Annual Meeting on Phonology.